Sunday, September 6, 2009

Catching Up!

Well, I haven't posted since May, so I am going to try to bring this blog up to date

Memorial Day Weekend

Gary flew to Austin to help Justin move his family back to Pittsburgh. I couldn't go because I could not get off work but . . .









Arlene & Stan and their grandson Jaden (Erin's son) came back to Pittsburgh Memorial Day weekend--























Jaden driving Great Uncle Gary's tractor. All boys love riding the tractor--well until they are old enough to mow the lawn!





We got together at Lisa's with Mom Evans O'Brian.


Laura unfortunately could not make it, so she isn't in our mother-daughter picture.

Their visit was too short --went way to fast!

Justin & Claire and the boys got moved back to Pittsburgh.


They are living with Claire's parents who live in Kittanning, PA until they sell their house in Austin and find one to rent here in PA.
Here are some pictures of their 1st visit back home.
















The boys loved to ride the lawntractor too.

I love this picture of 3 generations.

They told Logan to just be cool and relax-- seems he knows how to do that!


Graduation Party for our niece Emily Seman June 09


The 3 Shook Brothers




Gary, Jeremy, & Justin










Two Younger Shook Brothers!
























Logan on Grandpap Shooks Harley & Tolan too.
















Yeah, Lots of things to do at Gary's sister, Aunt Lorie's House. The boys had a good time--I think all the Shook's did.

Well this catches up to June--to be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment